Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finalist Presentations

1st Entry: I really liked that this group really wanted the students to get engaged in thinking about history. They centered their project around and really interesting and important idea. I like how they wanted the students to foster individaul ideas based on the research they did.

2nd Entry: I like how this group started with their educational goals in mind and then considered which technology would best help them reach those goals.

3rd Entry: I love authentic lesson plans! Students are so motivated by a final project. I would love to do something like this with my class.

4th Entry: Wow! How involved! I liked the student "I can" statements and student-friendly langauge.

5th Entry: I was impressed that this group had actually tested it in the classroom. That was some of the most convincing evidence. This project also had the capacity to meet the needs of many different types of students. The possibilities of connecting with other schools was also intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment