Monday, March 15, 2010

Storyboard

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiGa_WJ2UpfQdDRmbDc4V2pZLTdxUTJ5blRaRUN3Mmc&hl=en#

Here is the link to my google doc with my storyboard. Sorry the formatting is weird. I couldn't figure out out to move the pictures around.

The goal for this lesson is to help students to learn to introduce themselves in Chinese. The opening scene will have two people meeting each other in Chinese. Then, the video will go through step-by-step to allow students to practice each phrase.

1 comment:

  1. Tasha, it said it was set to private. If you would like me to look at it and give you some feedback, please set it to public and let me know!

    Also, that's cool about the fireside you attended! I wouldn't mind having you share some of what they talked about in class one day.

    ReplyDelete